1. Add all the ingredient A into a medium bowl and add the chicken to marinate at least 2 hours (or even overnight) in the fridge.
2. *Making Sauce :* In a bowl, add all the sauce ingredients and mix. Let is sit in the fridge until use.
3. Add flour and katakuriko/potato starch in a plate and roll the chicken pieces in it until coated.
4. Heat 2 to 3 cm vegetable oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Carefully add 2 or 3 chicken pieces (depending on your saucepan's size) and deep-fry them, turning occasionally, until crisp and cooked through. Transfer them to a plate lined with paper towels to drain the excess oil. Continue with the rest of the chicken.
5. Toast the cut side of the burger buns lightly, and spread the sauce on the bottom half of the bun. Then place lettuce (or shredded cabbage), chicken. Add more sauce if you like. Cover with the top side bun.
1. Rinse chicken in cold water and drain. Cut into bite size pieces. Marinate chicken chunks with in a mixture of "Ingredients A" for 30min to 1h.
2. In a small bowl add katakoriko and flour. Mix well.
3. Drain excess liquid of chicken, dredge each chicken piece in the mixed flour and dust off the excess.
4. Heat some oil (2cm or enough for a quick deep fry) in a wok or frying-pan. Heat it over medium-high heat. Check that it is ready by dipping a small piece of chicken in it. We need it about 160℃. The chicken will float to the surface if it's hot enough. Fry the chicken bits for about 7-8min over medium heat or until it is cooked through. Transfer them to a plate lined with paper towels to drain the excess oil. Continue with the rest of the chicken.
1. Cook macaroni in boiling water with salt according to the package.
2. In a frying-pan, heat 1 tbsp olive oil (or vegetable oil) over medium heat, and cook chicken until no longer pink.
3. Add onion, shallot and mushrooms, cook until the onion is softer.
4. Add butter and melt it at medium heat, then add flour and mix well.
5. Add milk little by little, stir constantly. When the sauce gets thicker, season with ingredient A. Heat it in a low heat for a couple of minutes until the milk starts bubbling (do not overcook), mixing constantly.
6. Add macaroni and let it be well coated with the sauce.
7. Transfer into the baking dish.
8. Cover with mozzarella cheese, (or your choice of cheese) and bake in the oven at 200℃ for 30 to 40 mins.