1. Cook the pasta : bring water to a boil, stir in salt (1 tsp) and add the pasta. Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain well and set aside.
2. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a large frying-pan over medium heat. Add the onion and cook until wilted.
3. Add the butter in the pan and let it melt completely. Then add the flour to the mixture, stirring to combine with the onions.
4. Pour the milk gradually. Mix well each time. Once all the milk is incorporated, add shrimps and ham, mix well. Then add also the seasoning salt, sugar, heavy whipping cream and parmesan cheese, stirring frequently. Cook for a few minutes.
5. Finally, add the cooked pasta. Mix well.
6. Divide the mixture into each baking dish. Top with shredded cheese (of your choice), as much as you want, over the gratin.
7. Pre-heat the oven to 200℃. Bake the gratin for 15 min. Cover with alminium and bake 5 min more.
1. In a large cooking pot, heat olive oil (2 tbsp) on medium high and cook garlic until fragrant. Then sauté onion until soft. Add ground beef and cook until the beef is no longer pink.
2. Add the cooking white wine and cook for a few minutes.
3. Add the canned tomatoes and tomato paste. Then add the ingredient A, bring it to a boil. Reduce the heat to low, simmer for about 20 min. Add the olive oil (2 tbsp) and set aside.
4.making white sauce : Melt butter in a saucepan, add the grated garlic and cook until fragrant. Then add cake flour. Stir continously until a paste forms, using a wooden spoon or a spatula. Add milk gradually, and stir thoroughly to loosen up the thick flour mixture.
5. Now using a whisk, and gradually, add the rest of the milk. Whisk vigorously until smooth and silky.
6. Butter the baking dish and put the steamed rice in. Pour the white sauce on top of the rice, and then cover with meat mixture. Sprinkle some cheese (as much as you like!) on top. Cover again with the white sauce on top.
7. Bake in oven on high heat (200℃) for about 20 to 30 minutes or until browned.
1. Cook macaroni in boiling water with salt according to the package.
2. In a frying-pan, heat 1 tbsp olive oil (or vegetable oil) over medium heat, and cook chicken until no longer pink.
3. Add onion, shallot and mushrooms, cook until the onion is softer.
4. Add butter and melt it at medium heat, then add flour and mix well.
5. Add milk little by little, stir constantly. When the sauce gets thicker, season with ingredient A. Heat it in a low heat for a couple of minutes until the milk starts bubbling (do not overcook), mixing constantly.
6. Add macaroni and let it be well coated with the sauce.
7. Transfer into the baking dish.
8. Cover with mozzarella cheese, (or your choice of cheese) and bake in the oven at 200℃ for 30 to 40 mins.
1. In a frying-pan, heat 1 tbsp vegetable oil and fry the chicken and then cauliflower. Cook for about 5 min or until chicken is slightly browned. Stir frequently to prevent burning. Add salt to season. Transfer to a baking dish. Set aside.
2. Making the sauce In a medium saucepan, heat the mayonnaise over medium-low heat until melted. Stir in the flour. Gradually pour the milk into the mixture, stirring continuously until the sauce has thickened. Add ingredient "A" to season.
3. Pre-heat the oven to 200℃.
4. Pour the sauce onto the chicken and cauliflower. Sprinkle the grated cheese onto the sauce.
5. Bake the gratin for about 40 mins or until browned.