1. In a bowl, add the ingredient A and mix, then add the chicken to marinate. In a another bowl, add the ingredient B and mix.
2. Dip the chicken in the Panko mix (ingredient B).
3. Shallow-fry the chicken on both sides until golden brown, then cover and simmer for about 1min. In the meantime, prepare the sauce. In a small cooking pot, add alll the sauce ingredients and bring to a boil.
1. Wrap the tofu with 2 layers of paper towels and place on a microwave safe plate. Microwave for about 2~3min at 600W. Let it cool to room temperature. Then crush it into tiny pieces, using your hands. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, add all the ingredients. Mix well to combine.
3. Foam the mixture into balls.
4. Deep-fry the tofu balls, turning them occasionally until all sides are light brown and crispy. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towels to drain excess oil.
about 70g to 100g dark, milk or hazelnuts chocolate - melted
1 tbsp coconut oil
1. Preheat the oven to 160C degrees. Spread the hazelnuts out in a single layer on a baking sheet and roast for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the hazelnuts fragrant.
2. Remove from the oven and let cool them down. Then use your hands to roll the nuts around and remove most of the skins. They don’t need to be perfect, just try to get as much off as possible.
3. In a food processor, add hazelnuts to a food processor, then process them until a fine grind. Depending on your food processor it may even get creamy.
Once the hazelnut butter is as creamy and smooth as possible, add confectioner's , cocoa powder, coconut oil. Process again until well combined.
4. Transfer the hazelnut butter into a medium bowl, add the melted chocolate and continue to mix the butter, stopping to scrape down the sides of the bowl, as necessary.
5. Transfer to a clean jar (hot water sterilized) and store for everyday use : at room temperature for about 1 weeks or in the fridge for up to 2 weeks. (Please note that it will get hard in the fridge)
To melt chocolate : Microwave for about 1.5 minutes at 600w or place in a hot water bath until melt.