1. In a small cup add water and salt. Mix well and set aside.
2. Mix dry ingredients (plain flour, gluten, potato starch and rice flour) in a bowl. Transfer to the "Philips Pasta Maker" equipped with "0.8mm sheet pasta disk". Close lid.
3. Turn the machine on and choose the setting. Press Start.
4. Slowly pour water mix through the opening in the lid.
5. Gyoza sheet will begin to form and it will come out within 3 minutes. Stop the machine once when the first 10cm are out, then cut them off. Put them back in the machine's mixing tank. That's because the first gyoza sheet is not smooth enough ;-)
6. Resume the machine and the gyoza sheet will be extruded again, as you fold the sheet, dust with potato starch. Do not cut it until the machine stops.
7. Lightly dust your chopping board with potato starch. Lay the sheet of dough on it and cut it out using a circle cookie cutter (about 9cm diameter). Dust the cut out wrappers with katakuriko/potato starch if necessary and set aside. Repeat as many times as you can (do not throw away the excess sheet).
8. Enjoy with your favorite filling!
9. Spread the excess cuts on an oven sheet, sprinkle ketchup and cheese. Bake for about 10 minutes at 200℃. Quick pizza is done :)
2 to 3 oreo cookies - remove the cream layer inside the oreo cookies.
60g white chocolate
1. Place flour, sugar, salt in a food processor and process to mix, then add butter and milk. Re-process the machine and run until blended well (until the dough turns like a crumbly ball).
2. Transfer the dough on a lightly floured surface and knead it to shape into a circle. Roll out the dough to about 0.3 to 0.5 cm thickness square shape and cut them into a long stick shape using the knife.
3. Place them on the baking sheet you prepared.
4. Bake them for about 8 to 10 mins preheated oven (180℃). Let the pocky cool down completely.
5. Process the cookies to a fine crumb in a food processor. Set aside.
6. Melt the white chocolate in a hot water bath (50℃), brush the chocolate all sides of pocky, let the excess drip off. Immediately sprinkle oreo crumbs over the chocolate. Repeat all pocky to finish. Place on the plate and chill until chocolate has set.