1. In a skillet, heat 2 tbsp vegetable oil and fry eggplants stirring often, until evenly cooked and lightly browned. Transfer to a plate lined with a paper and set aside.
2. Toss the chicken in the flour to coat, shake off any excess. In the same skillet, add chicken and fry them until chicken is no longer pink. Put the eggplants back to the skillet, add the ingredient "A" to season, continue cooking. Bring it to boil and, once it is boiling, reduce the heat to low and simmer about 5 mins.
1. In a frying pan, heat 2 tbsp olive oil and fry the garlic until fragrant. Then add the ingredient A and cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently until wilted. Add and mix the ingredient B to season. Remove from the heat and let it cool down.
2. Add the lukewarm vegetable from #1 into your food processor and process until smooth.
3. Transfer them into a frying-pan and add ingredient C. Heat over medium-high heat and bring it to a boil.
4. Add the cooked pasta and mix gently. Serve hot!