1. Cut a piece of parchment paper to cover the bottom and sides of a jelly-roll pan.
2. Sift flour into a medium bowl and set aside. Pre-heat the oven to 190C degree.
3. Beat eggs with sugar in a medium bowl until creamy (about 3 min) with an electric hand mixer.
4. Add the sifted flour and mix gently using spatula or a egg wisk until moistened.
5. In a small cup, add butter and milk and microwave for about 15 sec at 600W, take a small amount of the mixture from #4 and add it into the butter mixture.
6. Pour the batter into the prepared sheet pan, Flatten the surface with the spatula. Tap gently the bottom of the pan to punch out the air. Bake for about 10-12 minutes or until a cake tester inserted in the middle comes out clean.
7. Remove from the oven, immediately loosen the edges of the cake from the pan gently. Flip the cake upside down. Peel off the parchment paper you just used for baking (I actually use printing paper sheets). Cover and let the cake cool completely.
Making strawberry syrup
In a small cooking pan, add strawberry, sugar and lemon juice. Heat over medium heat and cook until strawberries are softened. Set aside.
Making the cream layer
8. Combine sugar (40g) and heavy cream in a bowl and whip until soft-peak with a electric hand mixer. Set aside. In an another bowl, add mascarpone and sugar (50g). Whip until soft and smooth. Add gradually whipped cream into a mascarpone and mix well.
9. Add the strawberry (450g) and mix together.
Finalize the Tiramisu
10. Place the sponge cake at the bottom of the serving plate you are going to use. Then spread the strawberry syrup onto the cake evenly. Pour the cream mixture from #8 over the sponge cake. Sprinkle shaved white chocolate over the cream.
11. Refrigerate for a few hours or overnight before serving.
Chocolate, Cooking, Cooking Recipe, Deep Fried, Fast & Yummy, Sweet cooking
Servings: 4 persons
6 oreos cookies
70g all purpose flour (T55) - sifted
1 tbsp sugar
1/3 tsp fine salt
15g unsalted butter
1 tbsp milk
1. Remove the cream layer inside the oreo cookies, process the cookies to a fine crumb in a food processor.
2. In a small bowl, sift the flour and then add the oreo fine crumbs from #1 and mix. Set aside.
3. In a medium saucepan, add water, milk, salt, butter and sugar. Heat until the butter is melted and the mixture start boiling (remove from the heat just before it boils). Add the flour mix from #2 and mix them to combine evenly using a wooden spoon. The dough will lump and pull away from the saucepan easily.
4. Spoon the dough into a pastry piping bag fitted with a star tip. Add enough oil to a saucepan and heat to about 180°C over medium heat.
5. Squeeze the dough into the hot oil and cut it to release into the oil with scissors. Fry the churros on each side.
6. Transfer them on a paper towel-lined plate to drain, roll in sugar all sides to coat. Repeat this process with the remaining dough.
1. Add water, bread flour (and gluten, optionally), black cocoa powder, sugar, salt, glucose syrup and milk powder in the pan of your bread machine. Select dough cycle and press start as per manufacturer's instructions.
2. After 5 min add butter in the pan and add yeast in the yeast compartment.
3. When the dough cycle is complete, remove it from the machine and place on a floured surface.
4. Punch the dough down and divide it in 3 pieces. Cover them with a dry cloth. Let rest for about 15min.
5. Working with one piece at at time, use a rolling pin, roll the dough back and forth, shaping it into a flat oval. Fold it length-wise, bringing both sides onto the centerline. Then roll it up. Place the shaped dough, seam side down, in a greased loaf pan. Repeat with the other dough balls, placing another in the center, and the last one at the other end of the pan.
Cover and let rise for 40~60min or until the dough rises to 85~90% of the square pan height.
6. Preheat the oven to 190℃. Cover the pan with a lid and bake for 30 minutes.
7. Unmold and transfer the bread to a cooling rack. Wait till it completely cools down before slicing.
1. In a wok or skillet, heat 2 tbsp vegetable oil and fry garlic until fragrant. Add onion, red onion, carrot and cook, finally add ground beef, continue stir-frying until the meat is no longer pink.
2. Add "seasoning" ingredients (cooking sake, soy sauce, worcestershire sauce, honey, ketchup, tomato paste, kosher salt, curry powder, paprika powder). Stir for another 3~5min over low heat. Then add green bell pepper. Cook for another few minutes.
3. Add mustard and sugar. Stir well.
4. Serve with hot steamed rice, top with an egg over the rice.