1. In a large cooking pot, heat 2 tbsp sesame oil and cook garlic, ginger and sesame until fragrant. Add pork and stir-fry until the meat is no longer pink.
2. Pour the water (1L), and add all the seasoning ingredients, soy milk (1L). Bring it to almost boil and set aside.
3. Boil the udon noodles according to the package directions, drain them very well and transfer into a milky bouillon which you have made (step 2). Bring it to a boil and simmer for a few minutes. Divide the udon and soup into serving bowls.
2 to 3 oreo cookies - remove the cream layer inside the oreo cookies.
60g white chocolate
1. Place flour, sugar, salt in a food processor and process to mix, then add butter and milk. Re-process the machine and run until blended well (until the dough turns like a crumbly ball).
2. Transfer the dough on a lightly floured surface and knead it to shape into a circle. Roll out the dough to about 0.3 to 0.5 cm thickness square shape and cut them into a long stick shape using the knife.
3. Place them on the baking sheet you prepared.
4. Bake them for about 8 to 10 mins preheated oven (180℃). Let the pocky cool down completely.
5. Process the cookies to a fine crumb in a food processor. Set aside.
6. Melt the white chocolate in a hot water bath (50℃), brush the chocolate all sides of pocky, let the excess drip off. Immediately sprinkle oreo crumbs over the chocolate. Repeat all pocky to finish. Place on the plate and chill until chocolate has set.
2 tbsp your favorite nuts ( I used Praline here) - crushed
1. Line the bottom of a 18 cm circle cake pan (removable bottom) with parchment paper.
2. Process flour, almond powder, sugar, salt and cocoa powder in a food processor for a few seconds and then add butter. Process until mixture becomes crumbly : do not process too much as the dough should be crumbly.
3. Spread the crumbs onto the baking sheet and bake for about 25 mins at 160℃. Remove from the oven. While the crumbs is hot, press them into the bottom, using a spatula. Set the cake pan aside.
4. In a bowl, add the heavy cream and whip to soft peak, set aside.
5. In an another bowl, add mascarpone and sugar. Mix well until soft. Add nutella and mix together well.
6. Soak gelatin sheet in water for a few minutes, then remove from the water and put in a microwave-safe cup. Microwave for about 15 sec at 600W. Melt it completely and pour over the mascarpone mixture (step 5). Mix well.
7. Add whipped cream (step 4) and mix gently with a spatula.
8. Pour the cream mixture into the cake pan. Flat the top of cake and sprinkle crushed nuts over the cake. Chill it until it has set.